Four Eyes is a high-growth New Brunswick software company looking to welcome an ambitious DevOps Engineer to the team. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to make a significant impact in their role, and can help build & maintain AWS infrastructure and operational processes where everyone is responsible for security. Primary duties will involve supporting the oversight of security needs for all business processes and contributing to building and maintaining CI / CD & containerization initiatives.
Cloud: Continuous learning and implementation of industry best practices..
- Build innovative security solutions that adopt DevOps and CI / CD principles.
- Ensure security within our operational environments, simplifying the security experience for our users and engineers while improving our security posture.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
Partnerships: Effectively communicate with the team.
- Enable simplification and efficiencies by identifying opportunities to leverage systems and investments across business areas.
- Facilitate challenging conversations where IT standards and business demands conflict to gain pragmatic solutions.
- Lead improvement projects aimed at integrating security technologies into our operating environments at the enterprise level.
Quality Control: Balance security requirements with business needs.
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools to ensure compliance to enterprise architecture and global information security policies and overall firm strategy.
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines and other means.
- Implement security tools and resolve vulnerabilities in the dev stack.
- Support development of security testing and validation tooling.
- Assist with regular security responsibilities for access reviews, vulnerability scanning and security testing.
- Provide security guidance and policies on maintaining a proactive security posture.
Team: Work in a fast paced, lean start-up environment focused on continuous improvement.
- Point of contact for product teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, DevSecOps.
- Monitor and manage deployment and support.
- Willing to give and receive feedback on code, infrastructure management and policies.
- Takes initiative and can produce with little supervision.
- Supports others in achieving their objectives.
- Understanding of common security principles and requirements with the ability to apply them to protect a range of technologies and information systems.
- Cloud security architecture and infrastructure experience.
- Knowledge of CI / CD and DevOps fundamentals.
- Experience with security technologies commonly used in dynamic infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge in security areas such as identity and access management, network security, cryptography, application security and configuration management.
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup environment.
- 2+ years industry experience in a hands-on role related to engineering / administration in a DevOps environment, with good knowledge in security.
- Skilled at learning and understanding new technologies quickly.
- Natural ability to transcribe complex technical concepts in the form of simple diagrams, plans and definitions of solutions.
- Experience working with Amazon (AWS) Cloud Platform, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), and Gitlab.
Four Eyes Financial is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company based in Saint John & Moncton, NB. We are at the forefront of change in how Wealth firms think about their data and their compliance functions. Our proprietary Intelligent Compliance Platform, with multiple compliance solutions, streamlines interactions between Advisors, Clients, and Head Office.
We have a diverse team of bright and high-performing people and we are in growth mode. You’d fit in well if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a thirst for learning, enjoy improving systems and processes, and focus on excellence in everything you do.
Some of our great benefits include:
Health & Dental Benefits
RRSP matching program
Competitive salary & vacation days
Hybrid work options
Are you ready to accelerate your career? If you have a pioneering spirit, a passion for results, seek meaningful work and want to make an impact on a changing industry, come join us!